- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8-10 frozen hash brown patties
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- Place hash brown patties in a single layer on a greased 13x9 in baking dish, sometimes I have to cut one or two in half to fill the pan.
- sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. pour over ham and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 50 minutes, remove cover bake for additonal 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is fully cooked.
NotesOne Christmas I was obsessed with creating a perfect Christmas morning breakfast casserole that wouldn't keep me in the kitchen. This is what I put together and everyone asks if I will be making this for Christmas morning, I also make this if people spend the night after a party!
To prepare in advance, mix egg mixture night before, cover and keep in refridgerator, and cook and crumble bacon night before. assemble in the morning and bake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More