- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8-10 frozen hash brown patties
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- Place hash brown patties in a single layer on a greased 13x9 in baking dish, sometimes I have to cut one or two in half to fill the pan.
- sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. pour over ham and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 50 minutes, remove cover bake for additonal 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is fully cooked.
NotesOne Christmas I was obsessed with creating a perfect Christmas morning breakfast casserole that wouldn't keep me in the kitchen. This is what I put together and everyone asks if I will be making this for Christmas morning, I also make this if people spend the night after a party!
To prepare in advance, mix egg mixture night before, cover and keep in refridgerator, and cook and crumble bacon night before. assemble in the morning and bake.