- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb sausage
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2 small bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen hash browns
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Brown sausage, drain.
- Add onions, bell pepper and hash browns.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Spread crescent rolls in 9 x 13 casserole.
- Pat perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle sausage mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sausage.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over top of casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 375 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More