- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb sausage
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2 small bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen hash browns
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Brown sausage, drain.
- Add onions, bell pepper and hash browns.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Spread crescent rolls in 9 x 13 casserole.
- Pat perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle sausage mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sausage.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over top of casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 375 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More