- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pounds Bulk sausage
- 10 cup Fresh bread cubes
- 10 ounce Chopped broccoli -- thawed and drained
- 4 ounce Mushroom -- drained
- 8 ounce Cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 6 Eggs -- beaten
- 3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 1 tablespoon Dry mustard
- 2 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Brown sausage; drain.
- Add bread cubes, broccoli, mushrooms and cheese; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour combined eggs, milk, dressing, flour and seasonings over bread mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More