- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pounds Bulk sausage
- 10 cup Fresh bread cubes
- 10 ounce Chopped broccoli -- thawed and drained
- 4 ounce Mushroom -- drained
- 8 ounce Cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 6 Eggs -- beaten
- 3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 1 tablespoon Dry mustard
- 2 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Brown sausage; drain.
- Add bread cubes, broccoli, mushrooms and cheese; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour combined eggs, milk, dressing, flour and seasonings over bread mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More