- Cooking Time: 3-4
- Servings: about 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups cheerios
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1/4 cup nuts (any kind, chopped or whole)
- 1/4 cup dried bannanas
- 1/4 cup dried pinepple chunks
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 16oz bag mini marshmellows
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- Mix cereal and friut in a large bowl.
- Lightly butter 12"x9" cake pan.
- In large soup pot, melt butter and marshmellows over med-low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add cereal and fruit.
- Very gently and quickly stir to mix and transfer to cake pan.
- Gently pat down with buttered hands.
- Let sit 2 hours and cut into bars.
- Store in airtight container and eat within 7 days.
NotesThese are easy to take anywhere, probably not as healthy as a granola bar, but way better for you than a candy bar=)
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Short & Sweet
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More