- Cooking Time: 3-4
- Servings: about 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups cheerios
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1/4 cup nuts (any kind, chopped or whole)
- 1/4 cup dried bannanas
- 1/4 cup dried pinepple chunks
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 16oz bag mini marshmellows
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- Mix cereal and friut in a large bowl.
- Lightly butter 12"x9" cake pan.
- In large soup pot, melt butter and marshmellows over med-low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add cereal and fruit.
- Very gently and quickly stir to mix and transfer to cake pan.
- Gently pat down with buttered hands.
- Let sit 2 hours and cut into bars.
- Store in airtight container and eat within 7 days.
NotesThese are easy to take anywhere, probably not as healthy as a granola bar, but way better for you than a candy bar=)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More