Breakfast Cereal Muffins
Why I Love This Recipe
If you have cereal that no one is eating, throw it in these muffins!
Ingredients You'll Need
1/4 Cup oil
1/2 Cup milk
1/4 Cup honey
1 Cup flour
1/4 Cup brown sugar, packed
3 Tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 Cups cereal (we used Life. Other suggestions are raisin bran, corn flakes, rice crispies, all bran)
1 Cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F (176C)
2. Grease or line 12 muffin tins
3. Beat eggs then whisk together with oil,milk, and honey
4. In a different bowl combine the dry ingredients: flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cereal.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until flour is moist (batter will be lumpy). Then add chocolate chips.
6. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean
8. Remove from tin and let cool
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Muffin