- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 16 cups cubed French bread
- 4 cans evaporated milk
- 16 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped in ½ inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped in ½ inch pieces
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 19 x 12 x 3½ inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat all eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Combine milk, eggs, cheese, green and red peppers, onion salt and garlic powder in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Add bread cubes, stirring gently to moisten them.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
NotesWe were looking for a recipe for a men's breakfast at our church and found a recipe which needed a few changes and the result is this simple but very tasty recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More