- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 T. butter or vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 1/2 c. dry biscuit baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Meanwhile, in large skillet, in butter or oil, cook eggs until lightly scrambled; set aside to cool slightly. In large bowl, combing sausage, bisquick and shredded cheese. Using clean hands, knead mixture until well blended. Stir cooked eggs into sausage mixture and combine until well blended. Shape mixture into 1 inch balls. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and breakfast cookies are lightly browned. Makes 42.
NotesThis recipe came from a Little Sizzlers Sausage Links package. It is what I usually make to take to someone instead of a meal. It freezes well and just 35 seconds in the microwave will warm them up.
The Social Cookbook
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More