- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis was given to us by one of our families. I found it in our recipe book from 2012.
*If using dark pans decrease temperature by 25F
- 3 Large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 1/2 Cup quick oats
- 1/3 Cup honey (or 1/2 Cup sugar)
- 1/3 Cup applesauce (or oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F (176C)
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- 4. Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet, flatten into cookie shape.
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown.