- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 1/2 Cup quick oats
- 1/3 Cup honey (or 1/2 Cup sugar)
- 1/3 Cup applesauce (or oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F (176C)
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- 4. Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet, flatten into cookie shape.
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown.
NotesThis was given to us by one of our families. I found it in our recipe book from 2012.
*If using dark pans decrease temperature by 25F
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More