- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup of butter (I substitute 1/2 cup of applesauce for 1/2 cup of the butter)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup sugar (you can even decrease this slightly if you are using the applesauce above)
- 1 t baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup walnuts (I leave out the nuts and just increase the oatmeal by 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup of raisins
- Soften/melt the butter and stir together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then fold everything together just enough so that everything is combined. It will be the consistency of wet cement.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 until brown. This was about 10 minutes.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More