- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup of butter (I substitute 1/2 cup of applesauce for 1/2 cup of the butter)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup sugar (you can even decrease this slightly if you are using the applesauce above)
- 1 t baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup walnuts (I leave out the nuts and just increase the oatmeal by 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup of raisins
- Soften/melt the butter and stir together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then fold everything together just enough so that everything is combined. It will be the consistency of wet cement.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 until brown. This was about 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Christmas CookiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More