- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup of butter (I substitute 1/2 cup of applesauce for 1/2 cup of the butter)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup sugar (you can even decrease this slightly if you are using the applesauce above)
- 1 t baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup walnuts (I leave out the nuts and just increase the oatmeal by 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup of raisins
- Soften/melt the butter and stir together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then fold everything together just enough so that everything is combined. It will be the consistency of wet cement.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 until brown. This was about 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More