- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: as many as you like
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ham slices
- for example:
- cheese of your choice
- maple syrup
- Press a slice of ham in a lightly greased muffin pan.
- Drop an egg into it, whole or srambled.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes (depending on how firm you like your yolks. But make sure the whites are set up before you take them out!)
- Toss on some salt and pepper, and you're done!
- Some variations to try:
- -maple syrup (you can either brush it on the ham before baking, or spoon on top after)
- -scramble the eggs and add gruyere cheese and leeks
- -make it omelet style and use peppers and mushrooms
- -make it quiche style and add spinach and cheddar cheese
- For a vegetarian variety, or if you just don't want to use ham, press a slice of bread into the muffin pan in place of the meat. You can trim off the extra bread around the edges if you want it to be shaped more like a cup. Bake the bread by itself first at 375 for 5 minutes, add the eggs, and then bake for an additional 15.
- For a Mexican variation, use a corn tortilla. Put in some black beans, cilantro, an egg, and pico de gallo.
NotesSo cute! And yummyyy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Short & Sweet
Vegan Eats!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More