- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: as many as you like
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ham slices
- for example:
- cheese of your choice
- maple syrup
- Press a slice of ham in a lightly greased muffin pan.
- Drop an egg into it, whole or srambled.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes (depending on how firm you like your yolks. But make sure the whites are set up before you take them out!)
- Toss on some salt and pepper, and you're done!
- Some variations to try:
- -maple syrup (you can either brush it on the ham before baking, or spoon on top after)
- -scramble the eggs and add gruyere cheese and leeks
- -make it omelet style and use peppers and mushrooms
- -make it quiche style and add spinach and cheddar cheese
- For a vegetarian variety, or if you just don't want to use ham, press a slice of bread into the muffin pan in place of the meat. You can trim off the extra bread around the edges if you want it to be shaped more like a cup. Bake the bread by itself first at 375 for 5 minutes, add the eggs, and then bake for an additional 15.
- For a Mexican variation, use a corn tortilla. Put in some black beans, cilantro, an egg, and pico de gallo.
NotesSo cute! And yummyyy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More