- 1 pound cooked turkey italian sausage, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups fat free half & half
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Hot sauce to taste
Saute green onions & peppers in a skillet with 1 tbsp oil.
In a bowl, mix together sausage, green onions & peppers. Spoon a small amount of the mixture with some cheddar into each tortilla & roll up placking them, seam side down into a 9x13 baking dish that has been greased.
In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, half & half, and milk, flour, and hot sauce. Pour egg mixture over tortillas. Cover, refrigerate overnight.
When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350. Bake, uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set. Top with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake until cheese melts. Let stand a least 10 minutes before serving.