- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound cooked turkey italian sausage, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups fat free half & half
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Hot sauce to taste
- Saute green onions & peppers in a skillet with 1 tbsp oil.
- In a bowl, mix together sausage, green onions & peppers. Spoon a small amount of the mixture with some cheddar into each tortilla & roll up placking them, seam side down into a 9x13 baking dish that has been greased.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, half & half, and milk, flour, and hot sauce. Pour egg mixture over tortillas. Cover, refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350. Bake, uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set. Top with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake until cheese melts. Let stand a least 10 minutes before serving.
NotesA unique dish to add to your next brunch menu
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More