- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Strawberries (frozen)
- Oatmeal (Old Fashion)
- Orange juice
- **fruit (blueberries, mango, papaya, strawberries, banana) combination preferably frozen
- In your blender combine any fruit (blueberries, mango, papaya, strawberries, and/or banana) combination preferably frozen to have your smoothie cool or cold.
- Put frozen fruit first into the blender then banana if you prefer along with oatmeal and finally pour orange juice.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Note: Pour more or less orange juice depends if you want a thick or thin smoothie.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More