- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Strawberries (frozen)
- Oatmeal (Old Fashion)
- Orange juice
- **fruit (blueberries, mango, papaya, strawberries, banana) combination preferably frozen
- In your blender combine any fruit (blueberries, mango, papaya, strawberries, and/or banana) combination preferably frozen to have your smoothie cool or cold.
- Put frozen fruit first into the blender then banana if you prefer along with oatmeal and finally pour orange juice.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Note: Pour more or less orange juice depends if you want a thick or thin smoothie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking with SabraSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More