- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Strawberries (frozen)
- Oatmeal (Old Fashion)
- Orange juice
- **fruit (blueberries, mango, papaya, strawberries, banana) combination preferably frozen
- In your blender combine any fruit (blueberries, mango, papaya, strawberries, and/or banana) combination preferably frozen to have your smoothie cool or cold.
- Put frozen fruit first into the blender then banana if you prefer along with oatmeal and finally pour orange juice.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Note: Pour more or less orange juice depends if you want a thick or thin smoothie.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More