- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 count package of round sausage patties
- 8 count package of Grands Butter Tastin' biscuits
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cracked black pepper to taste
- For gravy:
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk or more if gravy is to thick
- salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- In a sprayed skillet, brown sausage patties and reserve drippings for gravy. Place sausage on a paper towel to drain.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, mixing well. Season with pepper. In a seperate skillet butter or spray skillet and scramble eggs to desired consistency. Add cheese, mixing well.
- To make the gravy, add flour to skillet with sausage drippings and whisk, making a roux. Add the milk, salt, pepper and heat on medium-high whisking constantly 3 minutes or until desired consistency. If it is to thick, add a little more milk.
- To assemble sandwich, slice biscuit in half to make a sandwich, top with egg, sausage and gravy.
NotesWe love Grands Butter Tastin' Biscuits and we love breakfast sandwiches so I created our own at home and they were delicious! Very easy to make and very filling! I bought Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties and they were fully cooked straight from the package so they cooked quickly in the skillet! Yummy!
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More