BREAKFAST IN A BISCUIT
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 count package of round sausage patties
- 8 count package of Grands Butter Tastin' biscuits
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cracked black pepper to taste
- For gravy:
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk or more if gravy is to thick
- salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- In a sprayed skillet, brown sausage patties and reserve drippings for gravy. Place sausage on a paper towel to drain.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, mixing well. Season with pepper. In a seperate skillet butter or spray skillet and scramble eggs to desired consistency. Add cheese, mixing well.
- To make the gravy, add flour to skillet with sausage drippings and whisk, making a roux. Add the milk, salt, pepper and heat on medium-high whisking constantly 3 minutes or until desired consistency. If it is to thick, add a little more milk.
- To assemble sandwich, slice biscuit in half to make a sandwich, top with egg, sausage and gravy.
NotesWe love Grands Butter Tastin' Biscuits and we love breakfast sandwiches so I created our own at home and they were delicious! Very easy to make and very filling! I bought Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties and they were fully cooked straight from the package so they cooked quickly in the skillet! Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More