BREAKFAST IN A BISCUIT
Breakfast In A Biscuit
- 8 count package of round sausage patties
- 8 count package of Grands Butter Tastin' biscuits
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cracked black pepper to taste
- For gravy:
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk or more if gravy is to thick
- salt & cracked black pepper to taste
Bake biscuits according to package directions.
In a sprayed skillet, brown sausage patties and reserve drippings for gravy. Place sausage on a paper towel to drain.
Beat eggs in a bowl, mixing well. Season with pepper. In a seperate skillet butter or spray skillet and scramble eggs to desired consistency. Add cheese, mixing well.
To make the gravy, add flour to skillet with sausage drippings and whisk, making a roux. Add the milk, salt, pepper and heat on medium-high whisking constantly 3 minutes or until desired consistency. If it is to thick, add a little more milk.
To assemble sandwich, slice biscuit in half to make a sandwich, top with egg, sausage and gravy.