- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup cholestrol-free egg substitute
- 2 tsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm*9 Grain Natural Whole Grain Bread
- Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.Heat skillet over medium heat.Add mushrooms,pepper,tomato,and onion.Cover and cook until softened.Remove from skillet.Wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.Heat skillet over medium heat.Add 1/4 cup egg substitute and top with half the cooked vegetables.Cook until set but still moist on top,lifting edges of omelet with spatula.Sprinkle with half the cheese and fold in half.Place on 1 bread slice and top with another bread slice.Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serves 2
NotesThis is a recipe that I love to make from the Soup for Life Plan cookbook!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More