- Cooking Time: 22 to 25
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Heat & Eat Fully Cooked Sausage Links
- 12-inch prepared pizza crust (Use a prepared crust with a raised edge or rim)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- Slice slightly thawed links into 1/4-inch thick coins. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on large cookie sheet. Sprinkle evenly with sausage, cheese and onions.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and milk; whisk until blended. Pour over sausage layer.
- Bake at 375˚F 22-25 minutes or until eggs are set. Servings: 4-6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More