- Cooking Time: 22 to 25
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Heat & Eat Fully Cooked Sausage Links
- 12-inch prepared pizza crust (Use a prepared crust with a raised edge or rim)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- Slice slightly thawed links into 1/4-inch thick coins. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on large cookie sheet. Sprinkle evenly with sausage, cheese and onions.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and milk; whisk until blended. Pour over sausage layer.
- Bake at 375˚F 22-25 minutes or until eggs are set. Servings: 4-6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More