- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage or 4 pork sausage links, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles; arrange on a ungreased 7-1/2-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press onto the bottom of pan, building up edges slightly; seal perforations.
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Sprinkle over crust.
- Top with potatoes, peppers and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper.
- Pour over pizza; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is golden brown.
- Cut into slices.
- Nutrition Facts: 1/2 pizza (prepared with turkey sausage, reduced-fat cheese, egg substitute and fat-free milk) equals 524 calories, 29 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,297 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
NotesI baked mine in a glass pie plate. I did not see how the egg mixture would not leak all over the place on a pizza pan. You could split this into 3 servings with a salad if you are concerned about the high calorie count.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More