- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage or 4 pork sausage links, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles; arrange on a ungreased 7-1/2-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press onto the bottom of pan, building up edges slightly; seal perforations.
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Sprinkle over crust.
- Top with potatoes, peppers and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper.
- Pour over pizza; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is golden brown.
- Cut into slices.
- Nutrition Facts: 1/2 pizza (prepared with turkey sausage, reduced-fat cheese, egg substitute and fat-free milk) equals 524 calories, 29 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,297 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
NotesI baked mine in a glass pie plate. I did not see how the egg mixture would not leak all over the place on a pizza pan. You could split this into 3 servings with a salad if you are concerned about the high calorie count.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More