- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pkg bread dough
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 small jar grape jelly
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Roll dough out on pizza pan. Bake as directed or til lightly browned.
- Saute onion and pepper in butter til tender. Set aside.
- Heat jelly in microwave til slightly heated, 10-20 seconds; spread over cooked crust.
- Sprinkled onion and pepper over jelly, top with sausage and then cheese.
- Return to oven just to melt cheese. Cut and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More