- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pkg bread dough
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 small jar grape jelly
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Roll dough out on pizza pan. Bake as directed or til lightly browned.
- Saute onion and pepper in butter til tender. Set aside.
- Heat jelly in microwave til slightly heated, 10-20 seconds; spread over cooked crust.
- Sprinkled onion and pepper over jelly, top with sausage and then cheese.
- Return to oven just to melt cheese. Cut and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Lau Family Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More