- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 rolls of Pilsbury Cresent Rolls
- 1C Shredded Hash browns (green bag)
- 1 pound rolled sausage
- ¼ c Green Peppers (and red, orange)
- 1C shredded cheddar
- 5 eggs (scrambled with ¼ c milk, salt, pepper)
- 2 TBSP Parmesan
- Round pizza pan
- Roll out cresent rolls
- Spread or layer sausage, hash browns, green peppers, cheese, then pour egg mixture on top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Cut into squares and serve hot
NotesThis is a favorite that my mother-in-law has shared with me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More