- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces ground sausage or one package of bacon
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 c. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage and drain. or Cook bacon and drain.
- Press roll dough into 9-by-13-inch casserole dish or 12-inch pizza pan.
- Sprinkle sausage and hash browns on dough.
- Beat eggs and milk together. Pour over mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- *Can make recipe adding sausage and hash browns on top of dough a few days ahead of time and then freeze it. Remove from freezer and add eggs, milk and cheese just before baking.
NotesI love making this for supper even though its a Breakfast food. YUMMY! Can make recipe adding sausage and hash browns on top of dough a few days ahead of time and then freeze it. Remove from freezer and add eggs, milk and cheese just before baking. I like using bacon better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More