- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage until browned, drain.
- Separate roll dough into 8 triangles & place on an ungreased 12" pizza pan with the points to the center.
- Press over the bottom & sides of the pan forming a crust. Seal the perforations.
- Spoon the sausage over the crust & sprinkle with potatos, top with cheddar.
- In a bowl , beat together the rest of the ingredients except the parmesan.
- Pour onto the crust, top with parmesan & bake @ 375° for 25-30 min.
NotesI like making things with crescent rolls as a basis. When the kids were young and I told them that we were having pizza for breakfast they would be thrilled. I know this recipe has been around forever, but it is a still a favorite in this house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More