- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage until browned, drain.
- Separate roll dough into 8 triangles & place on an ungreased 12" pizza pan with the points to the center.
- Press over the bottom & sides of the pan forming a crust. Seal the perforations.
- Spoon the sausage over the crust & sprinkle with potatos, top with cheddar.
- In a bowl , beat together the rest of the ingredients except the parmesan.
- Pour onto the crust, top with parmesan & bake @ 375° for 25-30 min.
NotesI like making things with crescent rolls as a basis. When the kids were young and I told them that we were having pizza for breakfast they would be thrilled. I know this recipe has been around forever, but it is a still a favorite in this house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More