- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fully cooked & crumbled breakfast sausage
- Fresh chopped parsley if desired.
- Spread the crescent rolls on a pizza pan.
- Sprinkle meat, vegetables & cheese over the crust.
- Mix together the eggs, milk and salt ans pepper in a blender and beat well.
- Pour over the crust & sprinkle on some chopped parsley if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes, until done.
- Cool slightly and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More