- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (or bacon)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumble and cook sausage until no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a lightly greased cooking sheet, pressing dough 1/2 inch up the sides and sealing seams.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, and pepper together.
- Pour over sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted.
Great Everyday Meals
Simple Recipes that Work
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More