- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (or bacon)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumble and cook sausage until no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a lightly greased cooking sheet, pressing dough 1/2 inch up the sides and sealing seams.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, and pepper together.
- Pour over sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More