- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (or bacon)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumble and cook sausage until no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a lightly greased cooking sheet, pressing dough 1/2 inch up the sides and sealing seams.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, and pepper together.
- Pour over sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More