- Cooking Time: 3 to 5
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 green bell peppercooked, finely chopped
- 1 small onioncooked, finely chopped
- 1 cup canned pork or chopped ham
- 8 flour tortilla, warm
- 4 egg, beaten
- 1 cup salsa
- In a skillet, heat oil.
- Add green pepper and onion; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add canned pork and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Add beaten eggs to skillet and heat until cooked, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Divide the egg and pork mixture equally among the tortillas.
- Top with salsa.
- Roll up burrito-style.
NotesGreat on the go type breakfast, just wrap up & go!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More