- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 Lb. pork, chicken or turkey ground meat
- 3/4 oz salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup ice water
- Season meat with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Chill well.
- Mix in an electric mixer with the paddle attachment at low speed for 1 minute; then mix at medium speed, incorporating the ice water for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Shape like hamburger patty and cook at medium heat until golden brown.
NotesThis is a simple, fast way to make breakfast sausage.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More