- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 Lb. pork, chicken or turkey ground meat
- 3/4 oz salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup ice water
- Season meat with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Chill well.
- Mix in an electric mixer with the paddle attachment at low speed for 1 minute; then mix at medium speed, incorporating the ice water for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Shape like hamburger patty and cook at medium heat until golden brown.
NotesThis is a simple, fast way to make breakfast sausage.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More