- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries, or peeled and sliced kiwi (about 2)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and process on high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes for Vitality
Cooking with SabraSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More