- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries, or peeled and sliced kiwi (about 2)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and process on high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More