- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYogurt with live cultures. Sweetened with dates and spiced with cardamom,added flax seed oil for the benefit of omega 3 fatty acids.
- 2 cups milk
- 6 oz plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 6 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon rose flower water (optional)
- 2 teaspoons flax seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until completely blended. If there are small pieces of dates, they are delicious and can be a wonderful treat at the bottom of the glass.