- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk
- 6 oz plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 6 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon rose flower water (optional)
- 2 teaspoons flax seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until completely blended. If there are small pieces of dates, they are delicious and can be a wonderful treat at the bottom of the glass.
NotesYogurt with live cultures. Sweetened with dates and spiced with cardamom,added flax seed oil for the benefit of omega 3 fatty acids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More