- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c frozen mango cubes or peach slices, slightly thawed, or 1 lg mango, peeled and sliced off pit
- 1 c hulled, halved fresh strawberries
- 1 c fat-free vanilla yogurt or light vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 c chilled mango nectar
- 1 Tbsp frozen pineapple juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed oil* (MUFA)
- 1. Place mango, strawberries, yogurt, nectar, and juice concentrate in blender.
- If using fresh mango, add 4 or 5 ice cubes. Blend until well combined and smooth.
- 2. Add oil and blend just to combine.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish each glass with a strawberry if you have extras.
- Nutritional info per serving 399 cal, 8 g pro, 65 g carb, 5 g fiber, 14 g fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 2 mg chol, 86 mg sodium
- *Note: Flaxseed oil should be used within 2 months. Store it in the fridge to keep it fresh.
- Flat Belly Bonus
- Flaxseed oil is delicate and shouldn't be heated. To get its slimming MUFA benefits, stir it into thick soups (such as tomato or butternut squash) after cooking to add a nutty flavor.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More