- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c frozen mango cubes or peach slices, slightly thawed, or 1 lg mango, peeled and sliced off pit
- 1 c hulled, halved fresh strawberries
- 1 c fat-free vanilla yogurt or light vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 c chilled mango nectar
- 1 Tbsp frozen pineapple juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed oil* (MUFA)
- 1. Place mango, strawberries, yogurt, nectar, and juice concentrate in blender.
- If using fresh mango, add 4 or 5 ice cubes. Blend until well combined and smooth.
- 2. Add oil and blend just to combine.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish each glass with a strawberry if you have extras.
- Nutritional info per serving 399 cal, 8 g pro, 65 g carb, 5 g fiber, 14 g fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 2 mg chol, 86 mg sodium
- *Note: Flaxseed oil should be used within 2 months. Store it in the fridge to keep it fresh.
- Flat Belly Bonus
- Flaxseed oil is delicate and shouldn't be heated. To get its slimming MUFA benefits, stir it into thick soups (such as tomato or butternut squash) after cooking to add a nutty flavor.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More