- 1 1/2 c frozen mango cubes or peach slices, slightly thawed, or 1 lg mango, peeled and sliced off pit
- 1 c hulled, halved fresh strawberries
- 1 c fat-free vanilla yogurt or light vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 c chilled mango nectar
- 1 Tbsp frozen pineapple juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed oil* (MUFA)
1. Place mango, strawberries, yogurt, nectar, and juice concentrate in blender.
If using fresh mango, add 4 or 5 ice cubes. Blend until well combined and smooth.
2. Add oil and blend just to combine.
Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish each glass with a strawberry if you have extras.
Nutritional info per serving 399 cal, 8 g pro, 65 g carb, 5 g fiber, 14 g fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 2 mg chol, 86 mg sodium
*Note: Flaxseed oil should be used within 2 months. Store it in the fridge to keep it fresh.
Flat Belly Bonus
Flaxseed oil is delicate and shouldn't be heated. To get its slimming MUFA benefits, stir it into thick soups (such as tomato or butternut squash) after cooking to add a nutty flavor.
You must SAVE this recipe