- 1 banana
- 1/2 c. your favorite crunchy cereal
- 1/2 c. fruit-flavored yogurt
- 1/4 c. blueberries or strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 c. pineapple chunks, drained
- maraschino cherries (optional)
Peel banana and cut down the middle lengthwise with butter knife. Place banana in a cereal bowl or banana split dish. Sprinkle half of the cereal over the banana, but save the other half for sprinkling on top. Spoon yogurt over the banana and cereal. Add the rest of the cereal and fruit on top. Add cherries, if you like.