- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small red potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- Chicken or Turkey Sausage - we usually use 2 links of the Trader Joe's kind, cut into small pieces
- 1- 1/2 cups egg beaters
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup shredded cheese - cheddar or jack
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large saute pan with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray, cook onions, peppers, and potatoes until all vegetable are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add more oil/spray as necessary if it starts to burn or stick.
- Arrange all veggies evenly over bottom of pan.
- Top evenly with sausage pieces and shredded cheese, then pour egg beaters over to cover everything.
- Place pan in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, until eggs are set.
NotesAnother one of our quick and easy favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More