- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium whole grain tortilla(s), 6-inch
- 1/2 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 slices Canadian-style bacon, cut into strips
- 2 Tbs salsa
- 1 Preheat the broiler; spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking
- spray. Place the tortillas on the baking sheet; broil until blistered
- and softened, about 15 seconds on each side.
- 2 Sprinkle the cheese over 1 tortilla; top with the bacon and salsa.
- Top with the remaining tortilla; spray with olive-oil-flavored nonstick
- cooking spray. Place on the baking sheet and broil until the cheese
- melts, about 1 minute on each side. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More