- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium whole grain tortilla(s), 6-inch
- 1/2 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 slices Canadian-style bacon, cut into strips
- 2 Tbs salsa
- 1 Preheat the broiler; spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking
- spray. Place the tortillas on the baking sheet; broil until blistered
- and softened, about 15 seconds on each side.
- 2 Sprinkle the cheese over 1 tortilla; top with the bacon and salsa.
- Top with the remaining tortilla; spray with olive-oil-flavored nonstick
- cooking spray. Place on the baking sheet and broil until the cheese
- melts, about 1 minute on each side. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More