- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Left over pork roast or beef roast, shredded
- Potatoes, cubbed
- salt and pepper
- onion, optional
- Cook with oil until the potatos are soft.....
- take the lid off so the paotatos get brown and crispy
- Season potatos with salt and pepper
- You can add onion and pepper if you choose
- Take left over meat.... cube or shred your meat
- add to potatos... cook for about 5 minutes to it is a bit crispy
NotesMost people like it with Ketchup but Brian likes it with hot sauce.
Great Left over Meal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More