- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can frozen lemonade, thawed
- pineapple juice
- 2 qt sherbet (any flavor, I like orange or tropical best!)
- 2 liters ginger ale or 7-up
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Pour all the liquid into a big punch bowl.
- Add the sherbet by the spoonful.
NotesA traditional bridal shower punch, at least in our family, but it is always a winner for any occasion. Just tart enough, and just sweet enough, without being overpowering. Amounts are flexible, which makes it fun to play with, and it always comes out delicious!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More