- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can frozen lemonade, thawed
- pineapple juice
- 2 qt sherbet (any flavor, I like orange or tropical best!)
- 2 liters ginger ale or 7-up
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Pour all the liquid into a big punch bowl.
- Add the sherbet by the spoonful.
NotesA traditional bridal shower punch, at least in our family, but it is always a winner for any occasion. Just tart enough, and just sweet enough, without being overpowering. Amounts are flexible, which makes it fun to play with, and it always comes out delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More