- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 wheel brie
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- Optional add ins: roasted garlic, fresh basil, golden raisins and walnuts, jam or chutneys
- Roll dough out onto a board and press seam together.
- Add any fillings to one edge, leaving about a 1/2 inch edge clean. For savory bites, I like to spread a thin layer of roasted garlic, season with salt and pepper. For sweet bites, a layer of preserves sprinkled with raisins and walnuts.
- Top fillings with slices of brie.
- Roll dough over the fillings to make log shape, seal ends.
- bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Slice into rounds.
NotesA fun substitute for grilled cheese when you serve soup, or a simple appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More