- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 wheel brie
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- Optional add ins: roasted garlic, fresh basil, golden raisins and walnuts, jam or chutneys
- Roll dough out onto a board and press seam together.
- Add any fillings to one edge, leaving about a 1/2 inch edge clean. For savory bites, I like to spread a thin layer of roasted garlic, season with salt and pepper. For sweet bites, a layer of preserves sprinkled with raisins and walnuts.
- Top fillings with slices of brie.
- Roll dough over the fillings to make log shape, seal ends.
- bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Slice into rounds.
NotesA fun substitute for grilled cheese when you serve soup, or a simple appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More