- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie, rind removed and cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake at 325° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
NotesFound this on taste of home, I love brie, so anytime I see a recipe that uses it, it's a keeper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More