- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie, rind removed and cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake at 325° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
NotesFound this on taste of home, I love brie, so anytime I see a recipe that uses it, it's a keeper.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More