- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 apples ( granny smiths work best as they are nice and tart to start)
- 1/4 cup of raisins,
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- Cut up apples in small pieces after peeling and coring them.
- Add raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the brie on the puff pastry and then place the apple mixture on the brie.
- Then take each end of the square, put them together, and twist to make a rose.
- Egg wash and bake until brown - maybe 40 minutes at 350
Notes"If you get a small brie, you use 1/2 of a sheet of puff pastry. If you use a large brie, you need to use both sheets of puff pastry and roll them together to a large flat square."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLink
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More