- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 apples ( granny smiths work best as they are nice and tart to start)
- 1/4 cup of raisins,
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- Cut up apples in small pieces after peeling and coring them.
- Add raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the brie on the puff pastry and then place the apple mixture on the brie.
- Then take each end of the square, put them together, and twist to make a rose.
- Egg wash and bake until brown - maybe 40 minutes at 350
Notes"If you get a small brie, you use 1/2 of a sheet of puff pastry. If you use a large brie, you need to use both sheets of puff pastry and roll them together to a large flat square."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More