- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered chocolate
- chocolate sprinkles
- mix in a bowl the condensed milk, butter and chocolate.
- put in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- ATTENTION: The bowl must be tall!
- Stir every minute or when it starts to go up the bowl.
- After 8 minutes, let it sit until cold.
- Make little balls and roll them on the sprinkles.
- (you can also eat it without rolling it all up! Grab a spoon and enjoy!)
NotesThis is a very well known recipe in Brazil. I just love it!!!!! you can also change the chocolate for coconut (use about 1/2 cup of coconut)
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More