- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered chocolate
- chocolate sprinkles
- mix in a bowl the condensed milk, butter and chocolate.
- put in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- ATTENTION: The bowl must be tall!
- Stir every minute or when it starts to go up the bowl.
- After 8 minutes, let it sit until cold.
- Make little balls and roll them on the sprinkles.
- (you can also eat it without rolling it all up! Grab a spoon and enjoy!)
NotesThis is a very well known recipe in Brazil. I just love it!!!!! you can also change the chocolate for coconut (use about 1/2 cup of coconut)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More