- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered chocolate
- chocolate sprinkles
- mix in a bowl the condensed milk, butter and chocolate.
- put in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- ATTENTION: The bowl must be tall!
- Stir every minute or when it starts to go up the bowl.
- After 8 minutes, let it sit until cold.
- Make little balls and roll them on the sprinkles.
- (you can also eat it without rolling it all up! Grab a spoon and enjoy!)
NotesThis is a very well known recipe in Brazil. I just love it!!!!! you can also change the chocolate for coconut (use about 1/2 cup of coconut)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More