- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered chocolate
- chocolate sprinkles
- mix in a bowl the condensed milk, butter and chocolate.
- put in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- ATTENTION: The bowl must be tall!
- Stir every minute or when it starts to go up the bowl.
- After 8 minutes, let it sit until cold.
- Make little balls and roll them on the sprinkles.
- (you can also eat it without rolling it all up! Grab a spoon and enjoy!)
NotesThis is a very well known recipe in Brazil. I just love it!!!!! you can also change the chocolate for coconut (use about 1/2 cup of coconut)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
MetroCooking DC 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More