- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time: 40min
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. chocolate powder. (I used Nesquik)
- Mix all the ingredients on a sauce pan, on medium to high heat.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is all incorporated, thicker, and start to loosen from the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Put into a plate or bowl and let it cool on the refrigerator, about 20 to 30 min.
- To roll out, grease your hands with butter or margarine.
- Take one teaspoon of the chocolate.
- Roll until form a ball shape then coat with granulated chocolate.
- ***This is the base recipe. You can add different toppings or even more chocolate.
NotesThe most versatile and traditional Brazilian dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More