- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time: 40min
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. chocolate powder. (I used Nesquik)
- Mix all the ingredients on a sauce pan, on medium to high heat.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is all incorporated, thicker, and start to loosen from the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Put into a plate or bowl and let it cool on the refrigerator, about 20 to 30 min.
- To roll out, grease your hands with butter or margarine.
- Take one teaspoon of the chocolate.
- Roll until form a ball shape then coat with granulated chocolate.
- ***This is the base recipe. You can add different toppings or even more chocolate.
NotesThe most versatile and traditional Brazilian dessert.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More