- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time: 40min
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. chocolate powder. (I used Nesquik)
- Mix all the ingredients on a sauce pan, on medium to high heat.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is all incorporated, thicker, and start to loosen from the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Put into a plate or bowl and let it cool on the refrigerator, about 20 to 30 min.
- To roll out, grease your hands with butter or margarine.
- Take one teaspoon of the chocolate.
- Roll until form a ball shape then coat with granulated chocolate.
- ***This is the base recipe. You can add different toppings or even more chocolate.
NotesThe most versatile and traditional Brazilian dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More