- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ C butter
- 1 ¼ C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ C milk
- 2 ½ C fresh blueberries
- Zest of one large lemon
- Sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl cream butter & white sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix in.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture alternating w/milk.
- Mash ½ C blueberries and mix into batter along with lemon zest.
- Stir in remaining blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until pick comes out dry.
NotesI call these bright blueberry muffins, because the lemon zest makes them taste so fresh! They brighten your mood!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More