- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 half lemon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp white ground pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt
- 3-4 bone in quality pork chops
- place pork chops in slow cooker
- squeeze your lemon over pork chops, and then lightly salt them with kosher salt.
- Mix dry ingredients together in small bowl then pour on top of your pork chops, lifting the top ones so the brine will get underneath.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
NotesI make a lot of brines for salmon for smoking, dry is always best in my opinion.. so I came up with this simple brine for pork chops added bonus is the smell which is fantastic.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More