- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 ounces red onions, sliced thin or chopped
- 3 ounces raisins
- 3 ounces sunflower seeds
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Combine broccoli, onions, raisins, and sunflower seeds, set aside.
- Combine mayo, sugar, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Fold dressing into salad mixture.
- Add bacon just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More