- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 ounces red onions, sliced thin or chopped
- 3 ounces raisins
- 3 ounces sunflower seeds
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Combine broccoli, onions, raisins, and sunflower seeds, set aside.
- Combine mayo, sugar, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Fold dressing into salad mixture.
- Add bacon just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More