- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 Pound broccoli
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs red-wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion-minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper for seasoning
- 1 Pint cherry tomatoes-halved
- 1 (15 ounces) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Cut florets from broccoli. Steam until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk mustard with vinegar, olive oil, and onion; season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas, and broccoli; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temp.
- This recipe is from the food network.
- It is a great summer side dish, very tasty, and simple.
NotesThis recipe is from the food network.
It is a great summer side dish, very tasty, and simple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More