- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 Pound broccoli
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs red-wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion-minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper for seasoning
- 1 Pint cherry tomatoes-halved
- 1 (15 ounces) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Cut florets from broccoli. Steam until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk mustard with vinegar, olive oil, and onion; season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas, and broccoli; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temp.
- This recipe is from the food network.
- It is a great summer side dish, very tasty, and simple.
NotesThis recipe is from the food network.
It is a great summer side dish, very tasty, and simple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Home cookingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More