- Cooking Time: overnight
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lg. or 2 sm. bunches fresh broccoli, cleaned and chopped (no stems)
- 1 c. light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. vinegar (apple cider or white)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. Craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. dry roasted peanuts (or almonds)
- After preparing broccoli, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, onion and Craisins.
- Add this mixture to the broccoli and mix well.
- Marinate salad in refrigerator overnight.
- Just before serving, mix in the peanuts.
NotesThis was adapted from a recipe a lady at our church brings to our potluck lunches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Simple Homemade Favorites
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More