- Cooking Time: overnight
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lg. or 2 sm. bunches fresh broccoli, cleaned and chopped (no stems)
- 1 c. light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. vinegar (apple cider or white)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. Craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. dry roasted peanuts (or almonds)
- After preparing broccoli, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, onion and Craisins.
- Add this mixture to the broccoli and mix well.
- Marinate salad in refrigerator overnight.
- Just before serving, mix in the peanuts.
NotesThis was adapted from a recipe a lady at our church brings to our potluck lunches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Italy or BustSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More