- Cooking Time: 40. min.
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 (10oz pkg. broccoli florets (I also make this with California blend veggies)(I use steam in bag, but if not cook some ahead so is slightly tender before you cook in oven.)
- 1/2 cp. sour cream (daisy light)
- 1/2 mayo (I use Light)
- 1 cp. mushroom soup
- 1/4 cp. margarine
- 1/2 cp. celery (diced fine, and saute in margarine)
- 1/2 cp. onion (diced fine, and saute in margarine)
- 2 cps. rice, instant (white, or I use brown)(cooked ahead of time)
- 4 oz velveeta, cubed
- 1cp. cheddar (for topping) (you can also use a breadcrumb topping(opt.) if desired)
- Mix altogether except the 1 cp. cheddar for topping
- Pour into baking dish
- Bake on 350 degrees for 40 min.
- Remove and add cheddar and let set until cheddar melts and casserole cools some.
NotesThis is a good way to eat all that broccoli that you need.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More