- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
- Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Rice Is Nice: Add 2 cups cooked white rice to the broccoli mixture.
- Cheese Change-Up: Use mozzarella cheese for Cheddar.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More