- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
- Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Rice Is Nice: Add 2 cups cooked white rice to the broccoli mixture.
- Cheese Change-Up: Use mozzarella cheese for Cheddar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More