- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
- Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Rice Is Nice: Add 2 cups cooked white rice to the broccoli mixture.
- Cheese Change-Up: Use mozzarella cheese for Cheddar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The NourishFull Kitchen
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More