- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package chopped broccoli, drained (10oz)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick margarine, (4oz), melted
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Combine all ingredients in the order listed.
- Mix well.
- Pour batter into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesDelicious broccoli bread recipe is made with a Jiffy corn muffin mix, cottage cheese, and chopped broccoli.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More