- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package chopped broccoli, drained (10oz)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick margarine, (4oz), melted
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Combine all ingredients in the order listed.
- Mix well.
- Pour batter into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesDelicious broccoli bread recipe is made with a Jiffy corn muffin mix, cottage cheese, and chopped broccoli.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More