- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- 2 C. uncooked Minute Rice, wheat or white
- 2 C. uncooked broccoli
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of milk
- 1 ½ cooked chicken
- ½ C. onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 C. bread crumbs
- 1 stick of butter, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tbsp of butter, add onion and garlic. Cook until transparent. Side aside.
- Coat baking dish with nonstick spray. In baking dish combine rice, soup, milk, broccoli, cooked chicken, cheese, onion/garlic mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Top with crumb topping
- Bake 60 minutes. 45 minutes covered, and the last 15 minutes uncovered.
- Crumb topping: Over medium heat, melt ½ butter in skillet slowly add bread crumbs. Cooked until combined and brown, about 3 minutes.
NotesThis is a great way to use left over turkey and it can be made healthy or not healthy. If you want it healthy use 98% fat free soup, low fat cheese, and wheat rice and omit the crumb topping.
I made this for a way to use up leftovers this year at Thanksgiving. It was a hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More