- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 Pkg Califower
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1 jar cheese whiz
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 & 1/2 cups cooked rice
- cook broccoli and califlower until slightly tender.
- Brown onion and celery in margarine until tender then add remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
NotesThis was my mothers recipe. We had it every Thanksgiving day....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More