- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks of butter
- onion (2 med) - chop up very small
- 4 boxes of chopped broccoli (defrost in hot water)
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of minut rice
- 24-32 slices of american cheese
- Melt butter in frying pan to saute' onion
- In large pot put broccoli, cream of chicken soup, rice, butter, onion, and half of the cheese.
- put in a pan or large tin. put rest of the cheese on top.
- put in 350 oven 45-60 minutes. until bubbling and lightly browned
Notesthis is for a double portion
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More