- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 box. Frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1 sml. jar of cheez-whiz
- 1 cup yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped
- Thaw broccoli in 1-cup water & drain.
- Sauté onion & celery in the butter.
- Add soup, milk to the sautéed vegetables, and then add cheez-whiz. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, rice & season to taste.
- Place in a preheated 350-deg. oven
- bake for 30 to 40 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More