- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. broccoli florets
- 2 cans of broccoli chees soup
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 small can of fried onion
- Steam broccoli until crisp tender.
- Put in a casserole dish.
- Mix soups with milk pour over broccoli, add
- cheese and top with onions.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
NotesMy husband and I decided to make something different than the traditional green bean casserole for Thanksgiving. We came up with this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Italy or BustSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More