- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. broccoli florets
- 2 cans of broccoli chees soup
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 small can of fried onion
- Steam broccoli until crisp tender.
- Put in a casserole dish.
- Mix soups with milk pour over broccoli, add
- cheese and top with onions.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
NotesMy husband and I decided to make something different than the traditional green bean casserole for Thanksgiving. We came up with this recipe.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More